Friday, August 17, 2012

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans Box

Here is the template for the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans Box. I posted this, so you may have all the candy boxes in one place. Someone else made this, not me. Print on card stock. You'll need a craft knife to cut the windows. 




P.S. If you're looking for the beans, I wouldn't order them from Jelly Belly if I were you. They're very expensive. I used regular jelly beans instead of the "every flavor" variety. It not only spares the taste buds of unpleasant flavors, but costs less. Try World Market if there's one in your town. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jacqueline! This and your chocolate frogs box/card combo are exactly what I was looking for for our son's birthday party (on his Honeydukes table). Beautiful work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete